Contact us to find out your exact training requirements. Our knowledgeable staff are available to guide you through re-certification, advancement or first time entry to your chosen career.
- Elementary First Aid (2 days)
- Medical First Aid inclusive of Elementary First Aid (4 days)
- Medical Care at Sea (Ship’s Medical Officer) (5 days)
- Safety Familiarisation Training (1 day)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (2 days)
- Personal Survival Techniques (2 days)
Marine Fire Fighting
- Competency in Security Awareness (1 day)
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (2 days)
- Ship’s Security Officers Course (3 days)
- Stop the Bleed Courses (1 day)
- Medical Care in Remote Areas (5 days)
- Wilderness First Responder (5 days)
We take great pride in the fact that we have qualified and experienced staff who can deliver the needs of our clients in a very practical way to enhance desired outcomes.